Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

BEST 1.20 4 STROKE SIZE IMAC PLANE?

I HAD AN AEROWORKS 10O C.C AND THEN GRADUATED TO A COMP-ARF 40% EXTRA .GOT OUT OF IT FOR A COUPLE YEARS ,BUT I'M LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR A 1.20 SIZE (2 METER OR SO SPAN) FOR SPORTSMAN IMAC COMPETITION.EVERYTHING CHANGES UP SO FAST I NEED TO BE POINTED IN THE BEST POSSIBLE DIRECTION,AND GET BACK TO IMAC.HANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: BEST 1.20 4 STROKE SIZE IMAC PLANE?

have a look at the Funtana X, a friend has one of these fitted with a YS-110 and its very good.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: BEST 1.20 4 STROKE SIZE IMAC PLANE?

I have the 69" version of this plane:
    http://www.nitroplanes.com/ni20moya1206.html
    The covering and hardware are pretty much guaranteed to be crap, but the plane flies really, really well. I fly mostly pattern and this plane has been a great cross between precision and the other stuff people like to do with these planes.

If I had had a bit more experience under my belt, I would have went with this:
    http://aero-works.net/store/detail.aspx?ID=288
    Everything out of Aero-works from what I have seen is first rate. My Yak is getting a little banged up and I would have felt a lot worse beating up an Aeroworks plane (as would my college wallet).
    Joe Marri
    Enjoying all things aviation.