Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

best airplane for zenoah 20 cc

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 07:52 AM
mxaexm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best airplane for zenoah 20 cc

I'm looking to get into gas airplanes and I'm looking for an airframe that would be best for zenoah 20cc (I'm thinking of Seagull Yak 90). I'm not looking to do 3d just some basic aerobatics.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:49 AM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: best airplane for zenoah 20 cc

If for IMAC, you might look at going up to the 50CC size...... unless you already have the engine.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:53 AM
mxaexm

ORIGINAL: exeter_acres

If for IMAC, you might look at going up to the 50CC size...... unless you already have the engine.

since that would be my first gas airplane and I'm not planning on competing with it...I was thinking of keeping it in 20cc-ish size..
Old 09-21-2009, 01:38 PM
Tseres

ORIGINAL: mxaexm

ORIGINAL: exeter_acres

since that would be my first gas airplane and I'm not planning on competing with it...I was thinking of keeping it in 20cc-ish size..
I had a Seagull Yack with an RCGF-20 in it. Had plenty of power for IMAC. I liked the combination.I'm also a begginer and I messed up dooing a knife edge circle and screwed it in the ground on the 12th flight. Take your time with assembly leave the ruder servo where it belongs in the instructions. I mooved mine back and made the plane tail heavy. It ook about 8 flights of mooving things back to get it close. .I was happy with the setup and got to brave when I crashed.
With all that said. Just got a new 50cc size PAU Extra 300 sp. It is like night and day. If you don't have anything,go with the 50 size. You won't be sorry. You will go there sooner or later anyway.