Default Extra 330 TOC 44%

Just found:
http://www.arthobby.pl/extra/presentation.html

AD
Old 06-25-2003, 01:39 PM
EXTREME FLIGHT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extra 330 TOC 44%

Jerry Candito was flying one at the Joe Nall. Not a very impressive flying plane. It would not perform a proper snap. Whenever Jerry tried to snap it, it would do a barrel roll. Jerry said he didn't think it was a competition grade airframe.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:15 AM
I NICOL

Default RE: <span class=

Do not touch them with a barge pole I bought 3 this happened to minedetails on this site both Art hobby and GMC the manufacturer basicly told me to f--- off and I am now in the process of taking them to court for suppling a model which was not fit for the purpose supplied i.e. flying

The left hand wing panel broke up on my models first flight after about 20 seconds in the air

Details at this site www.iadmodeldesigns.co.uk/frontpage.htm
Old 11-09-2003, 05:42 AM
I NICOL

The website I created to show every one the faulty 44% TOC Extra 330 and the after sales service (if you could call it that) I received from Art Hobby (the supplier to me) and GMC-RC/GCM/Giant Composite Models (the manufacturer) these are the 3 names they apparently trade under Has now been updated to include witness statements of the events that occured on 7th September 2003.

Site address where details can be found of the faulty product I received is :-

www.iadmodeldesigns.co.uk/frontpage.htm

The above address is a link to a page on my own website iadmodeldesigns.co.uk but will be moving shortly to

www.gmc-rc.co.uk

www.giantcompositemodels.co.uk

www.arthobby.co.uk

A short video clip will also be available shortly showing what the manufacturer can not or did not want to see i.e. the broken wing flapping in flight.

Iain Nicol
Old 11-12-2003, 04:08 PM
I NICOL

For those of you out there who are interested in seeing this GCM 44% Extra acting like a bird,

There is now the first video clip on this website

www.iadmodeldesigns.co.uk/frontpage.htm

Click on the picture to enter the site then the link at the top of the page “video clip” On a 56K modem this will take approximately 3 minutes to download which clearly shows the left wing flapping on this model.

Art Hobby and GCM say the wing is not broken, flapping or fluttering but the whole model is rocking left to right, what do you think?

I have clearer video’s, from the master tape, which will be posted later, when I get the video tape transferred to disc, and clips uploaded to the website.

Iain Nicol
Old 11-18-2003, 03:53 PM
I NICOL

In reply to all who questioned the validity of the pictures and video clip on the website at:-

http://www.iadmodeldesigns.co.uk/gcm...20page%201.htm

Some new high quality pictures have been sent to me (full pictures 2.7mb) and cropped to reduce the size down to 94kb have been published at,

http://www.iadmodeldesigns.co.uk/In%...20Pictures.htm

These pictures prove the wing broke in flight, look at the broken leading edge, a fact my supplier Art Hobby and the manufacturer have always denied.

A quote from an email sent to me by Marek Szufa the on behalf of the manufacturer on 25th September:-

“Sir

I thing this is a little to much. I was trying to find some, even just a small evidence that will prove your unbelievable story.”

These pictures do prove it!!!!!!!!!!!

A quote from Wieslaw Piotrowski from an email sent to me on 15thOctober:-

“The characteristic fracture of the left wing was caused by inertial forces
at the moment of collision (the wing broke from the trailing to the leading
edge,

Again the pictures prove this theory totally wrong.

A quote from an email sent to me from Marek Szufa on 24th October:-

“-Why wasn’t the left wing twisted away and did not fell off in the air at the same moment when it experienced your alleged flatter and structural damage. This should happen as a natural consequence of a wing flatter. By the way, if you can find some time to study a little the flatter phenomenon, you will see what is the character of destruction on the wing-suffering flatter.

Why is not there a trace of fracture on the wings, while the model is making a vertical dive in spin, when the top wing surfaces are clearly visible ?”

Well here is the proof of the structural wing failure in flight!!!!! (deny it now!)

Perhaps my supplier Art Hobby and the manufacturer will now accept their responsibility for supplying to me a faulty model which broke up in the air on its first flight.

I doubt it as, to date they have done everything to avoid doing this, let’s see I will keep you informed.

Iain Nicol
Old 11-18-2003, 05:12 PM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is more than one discussion on this plane in other forums. Since nothing new is being brought to this one, I'm closing it down.