Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Cap 20L

Old 06-29-2003, 11:24 AM
flyintexan
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Cap 20L

Looking for plans for a Cap 20L....can work with any size plan...
Old 11-12-2003, 02:16 PM
boogalloo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cap 20L

Wow, scratch building a Cap 20L, you must be ambitious, Im going to assume your familiar with the tapered wing design....I just started building a Cap 20L, 81" wing span, the original Great planes kit with fiber fuse. I would be happy to work something out on the schematics and the plans if you would like to make an offer.

If interested, I also have extra foam fin/rudder, elev/stab, and wing cores (2 piece or 1 one piece design). The main issue would be the fuse. I actually have all the materials to finish the mold to produce another fuse or 2 but havent had the time to finish it. Scratch building (stick building) this fuse would in my opinion be death on a stick, but just my opinion, knock yourself out....

If your interested, let me know. I have a couple others interested but am trying to make it worth while and provide the kit as a whole. It would include fiber fuse, elev/stab, fin/rudder, and wing foam cores with instruction manual and schems.....

CAP 20L 80":
15-18#s