Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

90 four stroke IMAC plane

I am looking for a good IMAC plane for a YS 91ac motor. All the ones that I have seen seem to small or the engine is on the low end of the scale. I do not want to fly balistic IMAC , that is what I have now. I have done a search and way to many hits and no info. I will be flying basic and I know you can fly anything. All help is appreciated.

Thanks Bruce
    revver bother #223
    P-38 Brotherhood #23

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: 90 four stroke IMAC plane

AeroWorks has some good ones that will fit the bill. One thing to remember is the YS91 has as a lot of power when run on 30%. I would look at something that was close to the weight of the plane the YS came out of and start there.

I'm thinking the AeroWorks 60-90 Yak or Extra fits the bill quite nicely

http://www.aero-works.net/store/

I had a YS91 in an older Goldberg Ultimate a few years ago and what a power combo that was. I then bought the YS110 and then it became ballistic. Don't remember the weight though

Bill James

IMAC NorthEast Regional Director
    2009-2010
    2013-2014

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: 90 four stroke IMAC plane

ORIGINAL: ke6gkc

I am looking for a good IMAC plane for a YS 91ac motor. All the ones that I have seen seem to small or the engine is on the low end of the scale. I do not want to fly balistic IMAC , that is what I have now. I have done a search and way to many hits and no info. I will be flying basic and I know you can fly anything. All help is appreciated.

Thanks Bruce
    Try Extreme Flight. They have Yak and Extra in the appropriate size. Very lightweight and generous wing area and tail moment to fly light and smooth. Reasonable pricing

MattK
    Regards,
    MattK
    (Rcmaster199@aol.com)