IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

PIEDMONT IMAC / April 17, 18, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 05:31 PM
downhumpty
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PIEDMONT IMAC / April 17, 18, 2010

Next on the IMAC calendar is the Piedmont IMAC in Fayetteville, NC. If you have not signed up on the web-a-striation page please do so at http://www.mini-iac.com/Home/Control...7/default.aspx We will be flying two flight lines parallel to the runway. We will shoot for the regular 3 rounds of known sequences (6 sequences) for each class on Saturday and Sunday morning we will fly Unknowns and then Basic will fly a 2 sequence round to finish up the contest. I have an award for freestyle if anyone is interested. Our club has a killer sound system that is sure to rock your tunes!
Inviting all IMAC competitors (JSO) 411, 412, 415, 413, 414 (Basic —> Unlimited) for a fun filled weekend at the most open flying site in the southeast.

Registration Fee: $40.00 (IMAC members receive $10.00 discount!) Join IMAC on-site or @ www.mini-iac.com for $20.00

Registration fee includes lunch on Saturday

RV’S and Campers welcome! Camping encouraged! No hook-ups. Port-A-Lets on site. Come hangout with some of the friendliest and most generous IMACER’S in the world! You have never seen so much cooking going on after hours. Come join “Team Cholesterol”

Hotel? www.piedmontaeromodelers.com (look under links) Hotel Information.

IMAC Pre-Registration
Pre-register @ www.mini-iac.com (go to southeast links)
Click on “Piedmont IMAC”

Registering at the Flying Field, Friday (all day) and Saturday 0700 to 0800 Flying to start @ 0900 Sharp!

Contest Deviations:
Excluding General Rules 5.0 Scale Aerobatic Sound Limits, 5.1 Maximum sound levels, 5.2 Standard Method of Sound Measurement, 5.3 Ground Sound Level Test. Time Limits 13.1, 13.2, 13.3 and 13.4

NOTE: We will utilizes 5.4 In-Flight Judging Criteria, Known and Unknown Sequences, which is implemented by the judges. Judges will issue a 0, 5, or 10 for sound at the end of each sequence. Too Noisy - 0, Acceptable – 5, Very Quiet - 10. and Time Limits: 13.5 The use of legal positioning maneuvers before entering and after exiting the aerobatic airspace.
Host Club: Piedmont Aeromodelers Contest Director: Kent Porter (919) 538-6811
www.piedmontaeromodelers.com email: [email protected]
Directions: From I-95 N Fayetteville, NC
Take exit 58, travel North on NC 13 2.4 miles turning right onto Hayfield Rd. Travel 1.3 miles to Wade-Stedman Rd. Crossover at stop sign. Travel 0.2 miles to club field on left.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:43 PM
jongurley
My Feedback: (29)

Default RE: PIEDMONT IMAC / April 17, 18, 2010

Heck yeh
Old 04-14-2010, 06:20 PM
downhumpty
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: PIEDMONT IMAC / April 17, 18, 2010

OK Lady's and Gentlemen,

Lunch for Saturday (which comes with pilot registration) is in preparation. We will be having a home made Spaghetti meal with grilled garlic bread. You will be able to get extra plates for your friends and love ones for a $ 5.00 each plate donation to our club. Lunch will come with your choice of a can soft drink or bottled water. Brenda will be making brownies for desert.

If you can't do spaghetti, I will make arrangements to special cook you a hot dog.

Looking forward to a great weekend of IMAC competition. I will be at the field Friday evening around 6PM (some of us have to work) James Taylor "doc" (not the famous singer) will be there to help show you the ropes. Just be safe and DON'T FLY OVER THE ROAD(HOUSES)!

If all goes as planned I will have the oil regulated @ 375 deg. for a Team Cholesterol dinner. I plan on cooking a pile of French Fries and some Hot Dogs, Friday night. Guinea wings for Saturday night. The club grill will be hot for anyone to use.

See you there!

Kent Porter

If you need me call me! 919 538-6811

Oh yeah! Looks like Wayne Matthews with his New Fire Breathing Extreme Flight RC Extra 300 has skeert off all the Unlimited Pilots