IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

BLUE RIVER IMAC CHALLENGE

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 07:26 PM
BigExtra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLUE RIVER IMAC CHALLENGE

IT'S OFFICAL

The 1st annual Blue River IMAC Challenge is now listed on the IMAC website. The date is May 22 and 23, 2010. I am hoping for a big turn out so PLEASE pre-register so I can get the scoring program figured out. I can’t remember Central Indiana having an IMAC contest except for the NATS in Muncie. So this could be a big one.
We will be flying all 5 classes both days and freestyle on Sunday if enough want to do it. Wood will be given for 3 places each class and 1st for freestyle. I believe Senior points still count this year.

Field will be open Friday for those wanting to practice. Registration will be open at 7:30 am Saturday. Pilots meeting at 8:40 and we will start flying at 9:00am both days.
Trim flights allowed 7:30am till pilots meeting on Saturday.
Anyone still on 72 we have no known channel interference.

Cost is $25.00 IMAC members (must show IMAC card) $35.00 for non members.
Will have Concessions

Primitive camping with no electric hookups or water. RV’s and Mama welcome. We will have FIRE.

Flyer posted on IMAC site.

Directions to the field:
From I-465 on Indy’s East Side….. Take the Brookville Road - (US 52) exit and go east on US 52 for about 18 miles. We are 1 mile west of Morristown, IN. Take the first road right after you cross the bridge and go south on Blue River Road and we are just down the road on the left.

From I-70 east take Greenfield exit 104 and go south on SR 9 for 9 miles to US 52 turn left. Go 3.5 miles, after you cross the bridge go south on Blue River Road.

From I-74 from Cincinnati take the St Paul exit 123 and go north for 14 miles and turn left on US 52 for 4.5 miles. 1/2 mile north of Morristown turn left on Blue River Road.

From I-65 north from Louisville take IN 44 east 15 miles towards Shelbyville and pick up IN 9 North 12 miles to US 52 turn right towards Morristown. Go 3.5 miles, after you cross the bridge go south on Blue River Road.

Google map link: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...ents\4%20COINS

Club website: http://www.indyrcmodelers.com/

Questions send me an email me at: [email protected]

Old 04-03-2010, 11:32 AM
BigExtra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BLUE RIVER IMAC CHALLENGE

Waiver Approved: No Sound Testing during this Contest....