Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Calling all Judges / SA Nat's

In search of Qualified Judges for the AMA Scale Aerobatic Nationals.

This event is held in Muncie, IN July 5 to July 8, 2010. Judges must be on site (Conference Room, Second Floor at The AMA Head Quarters) July 4 @ 1800 hrs for roll call(Pilots Meeting).

The IMAC BOD has met and approved a six hundred dollar ($600.00) allowance for each judge. This amount will be payable at the end of the event once all competition flying is complete. If for any reason a judge can not fulfill his/her duties the six hundred dollar ($600.00) allowance will be prorated at the discretion of the event director.

If you are interested in helping at the SA Nat's 2010 please contact me at (919)538-6811 cell 6am to 9pm est.

email: kent@porterscales.com anytime
    Kent Porter

Take A Kid Flying.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Calling all Judges / SA Nat's

Would you like to help name the next Scale Aerobatic National Champion? We need volunteers to come to Muncie, Indiana and judge the Scale Aerobatic classes Sportsman thru Unlimited to help decide the 2010 Scale Aerobatic Champion. IMAC (International Miniature Aerobatics Club) has agreed to compensate travel and lodging expenses for persons willing to volunteer up to $ 600.00 dollars. Rules and Regulations found at http://www.modelaircraft.org/files/S...batics2010.pdf . You can also view the sequences flown for all classes at www.mini-iac.com If you are interested in traveling to the AMA National Flying Site, seeing the AMA Nation Museum, watching the most talented Scale Aerobatic Pilots compete for four days July 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 2010 please contact me. Judges training available online.
    If interested please contact:
    Kent Porter
    kent@porterscales.com
    (919) 538-6811 6:00AM to 9:00PM est. 7 days a week.
    Kent Porter

Take A Kid Flying.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: downhumpty

Would you like to help name the next Scale Aerobatic National Champion? We need volunteers to come to Muncie, Indiana and judge the Scale Aerobatic classes Sportsman thru Unlimited to help decide the 2010 Scale Aerobatic Champion. IMAC (International Miniature Aerobatics Club) has agreed to compensate travel and lodging expenses for persons willing to volunteer up to $ 600.00 dollars. Rules and Regulations found at http://www.modelaircraft.org/files/S...batics2010.pdf . You can also view the sequences flown for all classes at www.mini-iac.com If you are interested in traveling to the AMA National Flying Site, seeing the AMA Nation Museum, watching the most talented Scale Aerobatic Pilots compete for four days July 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 2010 please contact me. Judges training available online.
    If interested please contact:
    Kent Porter
    kent@porterscales.com
    (919) 538-6811 6:00AM to 9:00PM est. 7 days a week.

Help is needed! Would like to get some North and South Central and West coast Judges! Come on guys have a heart.. This is the SA Nat's you know.
    Kent Porter

Take A Kid Flying.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Check here often for an up to date list of confirmed scorekeepers and judges.

Ground Sound Test (Sunday only for data
    collection only!)

BSA Troop 25

Time Limits (13. Time Limits)

BSA Troop 25

Scorekeepers

Phyllis Youngblood
    Dave Langridge

Score Runners

Cheryl Jorgenson
    Tina Schroder

Line Boss

Frank Ford

Judges

Bill Lairsey - Northeast
    Northeast
    Mark McClellan - Southeast
    Southeast
    Curtis Cozier - Southeast
    Charles Youngblood - Southeast
    Rob Grant - Southeast
    Southcentral
    Southcentral
    Mark Jorgenson - Northcentral
    Jamie Hicks - Northcentral
    Mariam Berninger - Northcentral
    Northwest
    Northwest
    Southwest
    Southwest

Updated!

Need 4 more! Would be nice to have two alternates.

Still looking for judges for the SA NAT'S. If you are interested or know of someone that would possibly be interested please contact me @ (919) 538-6811

Thanks,

Kent Porter
    Kent Porter

Take A Kid Flying.