South Georgia IMAC June 19-20 Hodges Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 12:27 PM
SukhoiKid
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Georgia IMAC June 19-20 Hodges Hobbies

Hello Everyone!

I would like to invite you to a famous flying field in this hobby that is well known throughout the world! SEFF is held there and it is the home of the huge B-29. This is Hodges Hobbies!!! Back before I started competing in IMAC there was a IMAC contest there I heard. I emailed Mac a few months ago and ask him if I could bring back the contest and he said pick a date and I did!

This will be a two day contest this year and hopefully next year make it a three day! The event will be held on June 19-20. Practice day will be on the 17 and 18.

There are a limited number of RV hook ups on site. It will be on a first come first serve basis. Camping with hookups is $15 a night. Camping without hook ups is free.

We will fly Basic, Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced, and Unlimited. We will have one freestyle round Sunday. Two freestyle rounds (One on Sat and one on Sun) if we have enough people and time. We will also have a Grand Champion Award and for you old guys a Senior Award (You know who you are!!!! )

****PLEASE READ****
If you attended the Allen Taylor Contest last year you saw how good looking the trophies were. At this event I plan on getting trophies similar to those... but better! You wont get just a normal plaque!!!

I will get a list of Raffle Prizes also. I am starting this week gathering Sponsors!

Entry Fees:
Pre-Registration $35
IMAC Member- $45
Non-IMAC $55

*****PLEASE READ****
MAKE SURE YOU PRE REGISTER!!! AS YOU CAN SEE IF YOU PRE REGISTER YOU GET A 10 DOLLAR DISCOUNT!!! The cut off date for pre registration will be Friday morning on June 18!!!

Directions:
Please visit www.hodgeshobbies.com

If your interested in flying freestyle please indicate it on the Registration Form!

Grand Champion Award Rules
1. Must Fly in one of the following classes. Basic, Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced, Unlimited.
2. Must fly Freestyle
3. Must fly Known and Unknown Rounds! We will use Basic One Sequence for their Unknown score.
4. Scoring:
Knowns: 60%
Unknown: 25%
Freestyle: 15%

Current Sponsors!
Extreme Flight R/C www.extremeflightrc.com
Smart-Fly www.smart-fly.com
Hodges Hobbies www.hodgeshobbies.com
Higher Plane Productions www.higherplaneproductions.com
Aero-Works www.aero-works.net
Micro Fasteners www.microfasteners.com
Sew Busy www.sewbusy.com