2010 Napa, CA IMAC 9/11-12 - Come Fly!

Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

2010 Napa, CA IMAC 9/11-12 - Come Fly!

Old 08-10-2010, 01:41 PM
aerobatix1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Napa, CA IMAC 9/11-12 - Come Fly!

I am getting back into flying IMAC and registered for the Napa event. Got an email from Mike Stoner saying the event "may be cancelled due to low registration."

I am just getting back into RC and IMAC after a few years off and moved to CA a few months back. Really surprised that an event may be cancelled due to low registration. I was hoping that the West Coast would be even more active than the NE or Florida where I used to live.

So, I'm posting this hoping many of you will get inspired and excited to come to Napa, CA and fly in this event! Send an email to Pete or Mike and register!!!

Hope this event happens as scheduled and there will be a great turnout of pilots. I'll be disappointed if the NorCal area has little to no IMAC activity....

See you in Napa!!!

Rob
Old 08-21-2010, 08:25 PM
friedclutch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2010 Napa, CA IMAC 9/11-12 - Come Fly!

Looks like it was canceled. A huge bummer for me. I just got back from the Santa Maria contest and got the news. The Fresno IMAC is still going to happen though! I will be there.