Community
Search
Notices
IRC Racing Support The online retailer for many of your r/c products is available to support RCU members. Click here if you need their help or have a question for them. Hosting this forum will be RADICALJ, RC-BOSS, MINDCRIME and REDCATRACING1.

IRC Parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 02:56 AM
Matt_Tyler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IRC Parts

hey.

will the carbonfiber shock mouts from the photon fit on the vulcan?? is there to be anymore CF parts released?
what size wheels can i use on the vulcan as i am bored of my yellow ones. does the Draked 0.95engine fit easily into the vulcan what would be another choice for upgrade as my motor shat it and i want MORE speed as the one at the LHS does round 100km with a .12 and full sized tune pipe in it. is the 2spd gear box a good adition and metal diff gears. or should i get the aluminium hop up 1st as i bought the std vulcan

cheerz matty
Old 12-19-2006, 07:22 AM
RC-BOSS

Default RE: IRC Parts

Yes, The PHOTON'S carbon fiber shocks towers will fit the VULCAN. The Trinity Drake engine will fit the VULCAN if you use their VULCAN motor mount and aluminum pipe.

Sorry, I don't know what other wheels will fit the VULCAN.

Yes, the 2 speed will increase the top end speed and in regards to the rest, it is a matter of personal choice.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Matt_Tyler

what is the better option, go the aluminium towers or the CF ones, for ridity and strength?? what is the best choice for motor, either the radical 621T or P or the Drake? if going up to 2spd gear box and new motor, would i need metal gears?? will other 1/16 and 1/18th wheels fit on the vulcan?

cheerz matty
Old 12-19-2006, 12:23 PM
new-guy

My understanding from other forums is that the Kyosho half8 wheels will fit the vulcan no problem. In fact a lot of the suspension bits will fit it as well.
You can do a search on ebay for mini inferno and you will find a ton of parts!
Old 12-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Scott_GTR

I don't think rigidity between CF and Alloy would matter on such a light car.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:36 PM
poot77

the "draked" motor is awsome