Community
Search
Notices
IRC Racing Support The online retailer for many of your r/c products is available to support RCU members. Click here if you need their help or have a question for them. Hosting this forum will be RADICALJ, RC-BOSS, MINDCRIME and REDCATRACING1.

Half baked instructions.... half baked support

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 09:20 AM
jas1n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Half baked instructions.... half baked support

My rear diff blew out on photon buggy ordered new on forgot how it all went to gether and the instructions suck. You cant see anything in the exploded views and some details are missin like the bearing on the shaft. Also the rear axel cups are hitting the suspension pins... I dont see any other way of putting it back together. Should I just sell the electronics and throw this thing out? There is absolutly no support for irc. You try emailing them on there website you get no response and interent-rc refused to help me... I thought internet-rc was the manufactuer too. Total bs. The reason the diff blew was cuase the esc was programmed to go into reverse when you hit the brake. retarded.