Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

ECU bad?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 06:45 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ECU bad?

Had one flight on my F-15 today since Kentucky last year and on the second flight attempt the engine(Eagle)wouldn't start. Data terminal showed that the temp was 000. Thought that the thermocouple bit the dust but tonight I hooked up my ECU from a Rabbit to the Eagle and it showed the ambient temp and went up a degree or two when I put my finger on the thermocouple. So I'm assuming the ECU is bad. Eric, can I just send the ECU to you for a replacement? Is there anything else to try? First in Flight jet rallyis two weeks away and when I left my house this morning I had three jets and now I'm down to one flyable and the F-15. Thanks.

Marty
Old 05-13-2012, 05:37 AM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ECU bad?

Marty:

need the serial number for your Super Eagle. I will have one programmed and sent. Need complete shipping address also. Please call me Monday with a cc for core ECU to be returned. You can give the suspect ECU to me at FIF.

Please email me the serial number of the Super Eagle @ [email protected]

Regards,
Eric

from Joe Nall venue