Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

Rabit 100

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 06:47 AM
BlueBus320
My Feedback: (57)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rabit 100

Im in the market for a 100 size turbine & trying to figure out if the Rabbit has internal solenoids? If not, is the weight of the turbine calculated with external solenoids?
Thanks, Jay
Old 10-17-2012, 06:43 AM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rabit 100

Jay:

No, the Rabbit does not have internal solenoids for one very good reason. Should you have a failed internal solenoid, the entire turbine must be sent back to the service facility for repair and or replacement of the suspect solenoid. With Jet Central, external solenoid failure is an owner repaired fix. A call to my office will have a new solenoid on its way the same day if we receive your call prior to 1pm est.

Weight of the Rabbit 100 is 2lb 2oz. Each solenoid weighs 1.2 oz with FESTO fittings. Rabbit is advertised at 22.5 lb of thrust but puts out more as stated in a recent magazine test. We are the ONLY mfg. with a TRUE Lifetime Warranty with NO hidden agenda to milk monies from our owners. And, even if you crash, the LTW is restored after service by one of our authorized service centers.

we look forward to earning your business but first, your confidence. . . .the rest will follow.

Kind regards,

Eric Clapp
from Best in the West jet meet
Old 10-17-2012, 07:06 AM
BlueBus320
My Feedback: (57)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Eric, great point! never thought about the service aspect
Old 10-19-2012, 05:54 AM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello again:

I am in the heart of jet Cat and Kingtech country attending Best in the West Jet meet. We are well represented with customers flying our product. Sales are surprising given the fact we are in California. We have sold 3 with another 4 pending.

As for my statement regarding internal solenoids, I am correct. It has nothing to do with Jet Central not having the engineering talent to move everything inside under the cover. . . .nothing. It is purely from a serviceability standpoint. And, yes I am correct when I say "should a solenoid fail with our competitors product, it must be returned to the factory for service." This I verified while in attendance here at BIW.

BTW, we sold a Rabbit 100 to a Kingtech 100 owner because of horrendous fuel consumption. . .102 oz of fuel on board gives max of 6 minutes of flying. You do the math. This customer was very frustrated with KingTec's response to his concerns.

We look forward to earning your confidence first. . .then your business

Regards,
Eric