Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet
Reload this Page >

Cheetah power pack vs cheetah sp

Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

Cheetah power pack vs cheetah sp

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 12:48 PM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheetah power pack vs cheetah sp

What is the difference between the cheetah power pack version and the cheetah sp? Are they the same? They both seem to look identical, both with brushless starters and power pack units.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:07 PM
DiscoWings

Today I spoke to Juan and he informed that the power pack cheetah is actually the same spec as the SP series of turbines. My Cheetah power pack turbines were tested to 32.7 thurst on the bench which is with in the range of the SP turbines (33-34 lbs) (note this is in Mexico which is humid and hot).

So if you have a power pack cheetah with the brushles starters it is basically a SP motor without the engraving.

Juan did say because of some refinements the Labeled SP motors may have an extra 1lb of thrust at best.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:40 AM
jetmon

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hello Alkaline
Just to clarify, it will thepend on the turbine,
When we were close to release the SP series, some turbines already had the internal modifications and the thrust numbers
Thats why I asked you for serial numbers to check the thrust figures of that specifict motors
Regards
Old 01-14-2016, 12:14 PM
DiscoWings

Ok thanks, a bonus for me then!