Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet
Reload this Page >

Rhino 200 SP/Xicoy Powerpack, Start parameters

Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

Rhino 200 SP/Xicoy Powerpack, Start parameters

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 03:33 PM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rhino 200 SP/Xicoy Powerpack, Start parameters

Juan,

I cannot get into the start parameter's menu.. All's I can see in there is Glow Voltage, ECU Voltage and Fuel P/W #... Only these 3 values. I cannot adjust the " Auto + #. or any of the other Items that I am used to seeing.... Is it locked ? If so will the old codes work for the earlier Xicoy ECU's that had the small ECU's and external valves like my other Rhino # 183 ???
My issue is that it is staying in " Switchover " for a long time and staying around 10,000 to 11,000 RPM and then it finally catches and goes to " Fuel Ramping " and goes on up and starts from there... I need to get it to get through switch-over faster. I mentioned this to Manny before he left for JetPower and he was going to mention it to you... Please tell me what to do .
I also shipped my Cheetah SP ( #3228 ) to you today it is having starting/flame-out problems... Be on the look-out for that one coming in..
Talk to ya soon !!!

Cheers,
Dan Massey
Old 09-18-2018, 04:30 PM
Mannyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Dan,

I will check this with Juan tomorrow morning.
He gives me some tools at JetPower to fix this kind of issue, but I don't is going to work for the turbine version that you have.
This ECU in particular need to be unlocked in order to see those values.

I'm still in Germany until Saturday, so my answers are on odd hours, but you can contact me at anytime.

Thanks

Manny Rodriguez
Jet Central USA
Old 09-18-2018, 04:41 PM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mannyr
Hi Dan,

I will check this with Juan tomorrow morning.
He gives me some tools at JetPower to fix this kind of issue, but I don't is going to work for the turbine version that you have.
This ECU in particular need to be unlocked in order to see those values.

I'm still in Germany until Saturday, so my answers are on odd hours, but you can contact me at anytime.

Thanks

Manny Rodriguez
Jet Central USA
Manny,

Sounds good !! Enjoy your trip, talk to ya soon !!!

Dan