Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

lifetime warranty

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Hammbone
My Feedback: (309)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lifetime warranty

If I buy a used Artes from an individual, does the lifetime warranty transfer to me?

Thanks, Jim
Old 05-02-2007, 07:42 PM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: lifetime warranty

If the turbine in question is one which was produced after October 15th, 2006 and if the original purchaser has registered as required by the terms of the Lifetime Warranty, then yes, the Lifetime Warranty may be transferred to the second owner for a fee of $250.00. This can be paid by the seller or the buyer. This fee as well as the serial number, TTE must be received by my office within 15 days of purchase.
To be sure the turbine you are considering qualifies, please email me the serial number. Email is [email protected]. The ECU serial must match the turbine as well.

Best regards,
Eric Clapp
Jet Central Artes Turbines
Lifetime Warranty
Old 05-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Hammbone
My Feedback: (309)

O.K., The guy says he purchased it about 1-1/2 years ago, so I guess it doesn't qualify for the warranty transfer then.

Thanks, Jim
Old 05-04-2007, 05:44 AM
BluFox

Based on the information you have provided, this particular turbine would not have our Lifetime Warranty. However, please supply me with the serial number of this turbine and I will be more than happy to respond with the initial sale date, any service work performed and any updates which may be available. Should you purchase this turbine and have us service it, you will be covered by a one year warranty.

Best regards,
Eric Clapp
Lifetime Warranty
Old 06-10-2007, 10:54 AM
josecilurzo

Hi,
how the diferencce in the turbines ARTES to have lifetime warranty, if compared with the old turbines, they possess photos of the internal parts to show.
I have a TJT 3000 bought in 2003, and, I would like compare them.

thank`s
JR
Old 06-10-2007, 02:14 PM
BluFox

JR:

As with any product. . .turbines in this case, constant advances in technology, engineering, testing and evaluation must take place to maintain a growing customer base while increasing market share as well.

Jet Central Micro turbines manufacturers of the Super Bee, Falcon, Super Eagle, Rhino and our new jf50 TP turbo prop is constantly improving product.

The Lifetime Warranty is not the product of one single improvement, but the collective group of many improvements. Our new ECU (I. C. S.) is just one part of the Lifetime Warranty picture. The metals used, design of internal components and exhaust nozzles are as well, integral parts of the process. Our turbines regardless of altitude flown at, demonstrate consistantly, the thrust advertised for that particular turbine.
We pride ourselves in the ISO 9000 manufacturing standard each of our turbines received. Further, our customer satisfaction is first and will always be first. . .It must be. We simply will not have any customer unhappy. This is our global market comittment.

To answer you question directly, no there are no available pictures to post of the internal components of the turbine. Most pictures which you may find interesting, may be found at www.jet-central.com .

Thank you for your inquiry,
Best regards,
Eric Clapp
Lifetime Warranty
Old 06-10-2007, 07:24 PM
josecilurzo

thank's Eric, I'm friend of JESUS ARTES, and I know the engine ( 2002 ), but, I returned now to Jets, and I desire to buy two turbines and I'am verifying between JETCAT and ARTES, the GUARANTEE FOR ALL LIFE this making the difference, but, the electronics (FADEC Of SPIEL), I found deficient, but with certainty he change for better!!
One more question, how funcion the LIFE TIME WARRANTY ?

regards
JR
Old 06-11-2007, 12:16 AM
JetsRC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hola JR com estas???

Here is the Lifetime warranty explanation:

Under the terms of the " Limited Lifetime Warranty " JET CENTRAL warrants all components of the turbine including the fuel pump against defects or failure. Yes, the bearings are covered as well. The owners responsibility is to fly with a FOD screen, follow all factory instructions in the manual and enjoy the experience. We cover as we announced every component used in the manufacture of the Turbine and the Fuel pump. Simply stated: You have an issue, call us and if we cannot correct the issue via telephone, send it to us and we will fix it at no charge to you, our customer. Turbine must not be tampered with, field repaired or otherwise abused. Crashes for obvious reasons are not covered. The 25 hour inspection is mandatory. The customer in this case, ships the turbine to us, will be charged labor of 4 hours at $45.00 per hour and we take care of the rest - including shipping back to the customer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Michel
Old 06-11-2007, 06:21 AM
josecilurzo

Hola Michel,

I send a mail for you now, thank's again,

saludos

JR