Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

FUEL MIXTURE QUESTION

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 08:35 PM
hoversmooth999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FUEL MIXTURE QUESTION

Hello,
I have just purchased a Falcon turbine and though I know this question has most probably been asked before I may have not looked well enough. The question at hand is that I am normally used to a mixture of a quart oil to 5 gallons. My instructions call for a half quart. Is it the case that these turbine were just designed to take less lubrication and would it hurt to have a richer mix? This is my second turbine to own.[8D]
Thanks,
Emilio
Old 05-05-2008, 09:00 PM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: FUEL MIXTURE QUESTION

Emilio:

All Jet Central Turbines are engineered to run on 2.5% oil mixture or 1/2 quart to 5 gallons of Kero or Jet A.

However, you may run all of our turbines on 5% (one quart to 5 gallons) except the Super Bee which demonstrates better performance with 2.5% oil.

Please refer to the manual received with your turbine for all specifications and operating guidelaines.

Thank you,
Eric Clapp
Jet Central Micro Turbines
Old 05-06-2008, 07:28 PM
hoversmooth999

Default RE: FUEL MIXTURE QUESTION

Thank-you very much sir.
Regards,
Emilio[8D]