Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

12x failsafe

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 06:42 AM
tragi700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12x failsafe

Hello, Trying to setup a jet central engine with my 12x 2.4gig radio, It says to diable failsafe until after setup but I cannot see where to
turn failsafe off in this radio as it is enabled when binding the radio, Can anyone help.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:33 AM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: 12x failsafe

Please contact your JR representative for instructions regarding their radio for proper set up.

Thanks,
Eric Clapp
Jet Central
Old 07-07-2010, 05:20 PM
rcand

Default RE: 12x failsafe

ORIGINAL: tragi700

Hello, Trying to setup a jet central engine with my 12x 2.4gig radio, It says to diable failsafe until after setup but I cannot see where to
turn failsafe off in this radio as it is enabled when binding the radio, Can anyone help.
If when you bind, you leave the binding plug in then turn on the transmitter, you did not set up failsafe. To set up failsafe you have to plug in the binding plug, turn the receiver on, then the receiver lights blink, THEN REMOVE the binding plug and the lights will continue to blink. Then hold the button on the back of the Tx and turn the tx on. when the lights stay on, you have bound in failsafe and whatever position you have your switches and throttle, is the failsafe settings.