RCU Forums

RCU Forums (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/jet-central-turbines-artes-jet-139/)
-   -   Rabbit V100 ECU problems (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/jet-central-turbines-artes-jet-139/11604008-rabbit-v100-ecu-problems.html)

Saillfish 09-12-2014 06:55 PM

Rabbit V100 ECU problems

My V100 rabbit is getting a signal lost/incorrect message and if you menu down is says RX power fail. All batteries and connections have been check and tested with a volt meter. If I plug in a servo to the throttle channel it works fine. The HDT lights up with battery is connected to the ECU. Battery voltage is set right for a 2 cell lipo. All functions work, starter motor, fuel pump test, igniter test, gas valve, fuel valve etc. There is no pulse signal for the throttle on the screen. It just reads zero. The ecu shows the correct voltage on the screen. My ser. # is VT100-346. Please help. Thanks

jetmon 09-15-2014 11:53 AM

Hello Saillfish
Just to verify that the problem is at the ECU please connect a servo to the throttle wire at the ECU end, you can use a "Y" servo wire to that purpose
Regards

Saillfish 09-15-2014 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by jetmon (Post 11880950)
Hello Saillfish
Just to verify that the problem is at the ECU please connect a servo to the throttle wire at the ECU end, you can use a "Y" servo wire to that purpose
Regards

Did it! Servo worked fine.

jetmon 09-16-2014 09:58 AM

Hello
Today is no labor day so a replacement will go out till Tomorrow
I'm leaving to Jet Power in a few hours so Eric or somebody at the plant may contact you in case we need more info
Regards

VICTORIA NIETO 09-17-2014 07:46 AM

Hello Sailfish,
We are sending you a replacement for your ECU, we have an address in Texas, is that correct?

Saillfish 09-17-2014 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by VIA NIETO (Post 11882481)
Hello Sailfish,
We are sending you a replacement for your ECU, we have an address in Texas, is that correct?

Yes the Lubbock Texas address is correct. Thanks for ur wonderful service in this matter. I have already mailed the old esu to Eric in Florida usps priority mail.

VICTORIA NIETO 09-17-2014 11:59 AM

Perfect!
It is on its way, you must receive it tomorrow.
thanks

BluFox 09-17-2014 12:59 PM

Saillfish:

Well, now you have experienced "full circle" service from Jet Central. Just to be sure, please call me after you receive the replacement ECU. I want to be very sure all parameters are set correctly.
Have you sent the "suspect defect" to me?

Regards,
Eric

Saillfish 09-17-2014 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by BluFox (Post 11882702)
Saillfish:

Well, now you have experienced "full circle" service from Jet Central. Just to be sure, please call me after you receive the replacement ECU. I want to be very sure all parameters are set correctly.
Have you sent the "suspect defect" to me?

Regards,
Eric

Yes Eric, I mailed it yesterday usps 2day priority mail to ur Florida address. And to anyone reading this post. I own three jet central turbines and the service I have received has been nothing but perfect. I will never own anything but jet central.!