Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > JetCat Turbine Direct Support
Reload this Page >

P90-RXI still not reading GSU.

Community
Search
Notices
JetCat Turbine Direct Support Ask your JetCat questions here for the experts that know them. MrMatt and Bob Wilcox will field your inquiries.

P90-RXI still not reading GSU.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 09:54 AM
drdoom
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P90-RXI still not reading GSU.

My p-90 still not reading the gsu , when I turn on the power, it comes up and shown the correct turbine. than it freezes up. Turbine runs fine. I love the turbine,, But I have no ides what this problem is. I've changed everything. including the gsu, all of the cables. I sent ti back to Scott and he said it all worked for him, but I cant even get to where You prime the pump.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Jetkopter
My Feedback: (1)

Originally Posted by drdoom
My p-90 still not reading the gsu , when I turn on the power, it comes up and shown the correct turbine. than it freezes up. Turbine runs fine. I love the turbine,, But I have no ides what this problem is. I've changed everything. including the gsu, all of the cables. I sent ti back to Scott and he said it all worked for him, but I cant even get to where You prime the pump.

Test the GSU with another turbine, if it works fine the problem is most probably the ecu. Also make sure the button on the LED board that the cable plugs into is not damaged an in the on position.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:53 PM
drdoom

GSU works fine with my other turbine. also all cables worked when i switched. i switched the pc board and it worked on other turbine but still had an issue when using the other stuff on this turbine. I think it is related to the board in the turbine.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:31 AM
lxfly

What GSU are you using? You need the new smaller one, the old doesn't work with.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:41 AM
drdoom

Ok I have the original old one, and I have that small (receiver size) and it does the same thing.I indeed don't have the latest one. the one with the reduced handle size. Ill have to get one and try it.