Notices
JetCat Turbine Direct Support Ask your JetCat questions here for the experts that know them. MrMatt and Bob Wilcox will field your inquiries.

JetCat

Old 04-01-2014, 01:01 PM
chopper52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JetCat

How in gods name do you get a hold of someone at JetCat,No one will answer at there new phone number,No Email eather.Not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Thud_Driver
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Jetcat doesn't seem to much monitor this forum and I didn't have any luck calling them last week. So you might want to post your frustration in this thread:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-j...-location.html
Old 04-04-2014, 12:15 PM
The Great Squintini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've tried to call as well. Not even an answering machine. I'm not even sure if my turbine made it to the correct location. I was completely unaware they were going to move locations while my turbine was in shipment to the old location.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Thud_Driver
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

John posted an update in the link I provided above. They expect to be back on the phones next week and they indicate packages are going to be forwarded.