Community
Search
Notices
JetCat Turbine Direct Support Ask your JetCat questions here for the experts that know them. MrMatt and Bob Wilcox will field your inquiries.

P90-rxi

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 08:34 AM
drdoom
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb P90-rxi

I have had my P-90 RXI now going on the second season, For some reason I have never got the GSU to work more than a few seconds than lock up, but the Turbine started and ran fine. Monday I made one flight and pretty much uneventful. when I went to restart It wouldn't start. 6 attempts and I finally hooked up the GSU and fiddled with it and found out I was getting a Temp low error. I called Jetcat and they instructed me on resetting the OAT. it was off by 60 Deg C. Also told them about the trouble Ive had with the gsu and found out switching ECU's with my P-140. the GSU was much more reliable. So I returned the ECU to have it checked out. In the mean time I also found out that the pump wasn't working. I unhooked the pump and it ran well hooked direct. When I plugged it back in the pins inside were not making contact. So I made an adjustment inside the connector, so they would touch, All is working fine. I am now wondering if that S-Bus system despond on total continuity for the GSU to work. anyway I am now able to use the GSU .