Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR9303 slow roll button?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 04:05 PM
CRAPTECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR9303 slow roll button?

Hey all, maybe someone can help me. I sure cannot figure it out. I would like to use the snap/timer button for a slow roll button. I know you can program zero rudder and elevators, with a little aileron, but if you are pushing the button you have lock out the rudder and elevator stick control. I friend told me that you could assign the button to AUX4 and mix AUX4 to the ailerons, I cannot seem to make it work. I sure some one has figured it out. Thanks for any help. T green
Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 PM
krayzc-RCU
My Feedback: (31)

Default RE: JR9303 slow roll button?

so u are only wanting the button to let the ailerons rolls at about 5-10 degrees? From here you are ready to give it the imputs of rudder and elevator is this correct thinking on my part?
Old 09-24-2010, 02:18 AM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In DeviceSEL, set the input for AUX4 to BUTN and INH the output. In a linear program mix, mix AUX4 => AILE. Leave the upper value of Pos0 as 0% and set the lower value of Pos0 to some value of your choice. Leave the Offset at 0. This is a quick set up without frills.

Allan

Old 09-24-2010, 10:17 AM
CRAPTECH

Allen. I am going out to try it, thanks, I just hit a brain freeze. let you know how it turns out. got to clean the garge first, under order from wife. thanks for the help
T green www.craptech.net
Old 09-24-2010, 10:55 AM
CRAPTECH

Allen, It seems to work, but when I change the value of the liner mix it changes the value of my ailerons. So if I only have a little deflection on the ailerons for a slow roll( pushing the button), then I only have a small movement with the stick, I will work on it later tonight. Got to get back to the cleaning. Thanks tgreen
Old 09-24-2010, 12:39 PM
CRAPTECH

ALLEN GOT IT, just like to you told me. thanks again

KRAYRC- I just wanted the button to move the ailerons for slow rolls and till have control of the sticks for rudder and elevator. back in the old days I would just solder a 5k pot to the aileron pot replace the trainer swtch with a button, and there you have it.

thanks guy
T green
www.craptech.net