Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

8103 Switch selections

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 08:32 PM
killickb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8103 Switch selections

Can you clear up how I select a switch to be able to switch On or Off a mixed functionwhile in flight? Also I need to switch from normal throws to 3D throws on Ail/Elev/ Rud using a single switch, how is this programmed? Looks as though certain switches are assignable and I would have thought that the large toggle marked PROG MIX would be the one but I cannot get this one to do anything. Oh yes, if you could e-mail me your "8103 program guide" it would save me from a three hour download of Adobe in order to get it off the JR site!!! Don't bother if that is too much work for you.

Thanks much
Old 08-11-2003, 01:02 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To assign a switch to a mix, you will press select while in the mix until the arrow points at SW: and press the + or - key to select the switch. Then press select until the arrow points at the rate selection, move the switch to the position you want the mix active, and enter the percentage needed.

There is not a built in flight mode function on the 8103, but you can set up a "fake" flight mode by using 3 program mixes, where you will mix each channel to itself, assign all 3 mixes to the same switch, and enter negative percentages to take away throw.

You can send an email to [email protected] and request the 8103 programming guide and we can email it to you.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:05 PM
killickb

Thanks Danny, will try that tomorrow. My E3D got a little bruised yesterday so have to fix first before I can try out new programming!!
Old 08-12-2003, 01:35 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No problem! Sorry to hear that. Let us know if you have any further questions.
Old 08-12-2003, 09:20 PM
SVFlier

FWIW, I have done as Danny suggested, but added throw in the 3D switch position instead of reducing throw. I have normal low and high rate selections with the regular switches and a "super high rate" on the "elev" position of the "flap mix" switch that throws all three surfaces to maximum deflection.