Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

are the new dx6i w/dsmx out yet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 08:53 PM
cflchurch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are the new dx6i w/dsmx out yet?

I need one for all my blade helis that I have now and wondered if they are out yet? The spektrum website said they were availible wed now fri it says early may but a few websites say they have them in stock. was there a shipment of these new radios already or do these sites just want my money to tell me its on backorder? thanks again. Brian
Old 04-04-2011, 10:31 AM
cflchurch

Default RE: are the new dx6i w/dsmx out yet?

not that anyone cared to help or cares to know but i finally made it to the lhs and they had one in stock so i got it.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:05 AM
cflchurch

Default RE: are the new dx6i w/dsmx out yet?

well again for those wanting this info here you go.... I was flying the blade msr with the stock mcx controller and was having a hard time, it seemed like i was fighting the controller and not the heli . I could hover and do figure 8's but once i got some speed recovery was too hard. and after kicking around i decided to just buy the dx6i and wow it is amazing. i was worried about making the comitment but glad i did. I am in love with flying again. thanks . Brian