Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

help with x378 and telebee setup

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 02:24 AM
ziomatrixacs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with x378 and telebee setup

hi..i have a jr x378 and telebee head hold gyro (on a caliber 30 heli) but i cant find out how to activate h.h. mode it is in normal mode right now also how would i set up a idle control so when i go to low the engine wont die out ,id set the pushrods but the throttle rod is fixed,and cant be adjusted but if this helps- the engine like to idle at the first white line above the longer mid stick line as you can probably see im new to the rc heli hobby and the local club is 40 min away and theres no promise on them flying there so this is the easyest way to get help
HUGE thanks to you all that help
Old 08-18-2003, 12:38 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure how that gyro sets up so I can not give definite answers there. Generally for tail lock gyros that can also be set to rate mode, there will either be a separate channel used for the HH/rate mode selection, or it will be controlled through the gain set up. If that gyro uses its own channel, you will simply need to plug it in to a spare channel, and use a switch on the radio to turn the HH on or off. If the HH is selected by the gain setting, generally you can set this up on say the gear channel, and anything above center position (+ values) will be HH and anything below center position (- values) will be rate mode and you can adjust the rate through travel adjustment.

It is best to adjust throttle position through mechanical adjustments, but you can also use travel adjustment in the radio system to change the low and the high end points for minor corrections.
Old 08-18-2003, 12:57 PM
ziomatrixacs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey thanks on my gyro its a cheap hh it only has 2 switchs :reverse and gain nothing more on my jr 662 it worked with a switch to toggle inbetween hh and normal also it has two wires that goes into the rx the tail servo and the gear channels and for the throttle im just going to remove the servo wheel and set the stick to where i want it to idle and stuff so i dont neeed help there any more its just the gyro i need help with ,ill try your advice on a new program just in case