Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR XP9303-2.4 Native- Modulation Problem now Dead

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 06:41 AM
flazo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XP9303-2.4 Native- Modulation Problem now Dead

I sent my Radio to Horizon Hobby and now is almost a Month... and I have no Radio. I was told that they are waiting for the Part!!
God so many problems with this Radio...I'm very frustrated, I have not be able to Represent my club. My friend loan me his new DX 8 but it must be send to Horizon hobby to update the software....Why?, because if you move the Elevator the Ailerons move too…

Chaffing problems, sent to Horizon Hobby
Elevator Spring Broke!, Sent to Horizon Hobby
Modulation circuit dead, Sent to Horizon Hobby

Horizon Hobby is willing to help me but how long must I wait for this-9303-Lemon to come back home.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:55 PM
SpaceCowboy
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR XP9303-2.4 Native- Modulation Problem now Dead

It does sound like you have a lemon there.

I have had no problems (touch wood) with my XP 9303 or X 9303.

One of the guys in my club had troubles with a brand new 9503 and had to send it back to Horizon.

I hope it all works out for you.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:01 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JR XP9303-2.4 Native- Modulation Problem now Dead

ORIGINAL: flazo

I sent my Radio to Horizon Hobby and now is almost a Month... and I have no Radio. I was told that they are waiting for the Part!!
God so many problems with this Radio...I'm very frustrated, I have not be able to Represent my club. My friend loan me his new DX 8 but it must be send to Horizon hobby to update the software....Why?, because if you move the Elevator the Ailerons move too…

Chaffing problems, sent to Horizon Hobby
Elevator Spring Broke!, Sent to Horizon Hobby
Modulation circuit dead, Sent to Horizon Hobby

Horizon Hobby is willing to help me but how long must I wait for this-9303-Lemon to come back home.
I have two XP9303 Tx's and have had no problems since I bought them 4 or 5 years ago. There are a number of fellow club members who also have 9303's without problems. Several of us have DX8's, as well. We had to send the early DX8's in for and issue but received them back in a timely manner. When DMSX came out some waited to send in their 9303, 9503, and 11X, for DSMX upgrades. I understand that Horizon is out of parts for these upgrades, at present.

It sounds like you have a Lemon and need a replacement Tx.