Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR XP662 throttle problem

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 12:00 AM
bigbird007

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR XP662 throttle problem

Hi Danny,

To make a long and drawn out story some what shorter....

My retracts quit working right and I discovered that the retracts would twitch when I moved the throttle stick with the plane NOT running, I replaced the retract servo, the throttle servo, the reciever and the leads to the retract. I also re-routed wires and the problem remained. I finally switched crystal's with a friend and used his transmitter (an 8103) and the problem went away. I'm thinking I need to send it in. Have you ever heard of anything like this before?
Old 08-25-2003, 04:57 PM
dsnyder

Default JR XP662 throttle problem

That certainly is very odd. I would say it would be best to send in your system for a check up. I'm not sure what the problem may be.
Old 08-25-2003, 08:16 PM
bigbird007

Default More info on throttle problem

Hi Danny,

At the field today, I switched the AT-6 to a different model memory and the problem went away. Now I can switch back and forth between them and one will display the problem and the other doesn't. I've looked all through the manual for something I could have programmed wrong to cause this problem (now it seem to be the rudder movement that causes the retracts to twitch) It's not possible to mix rudder and retracts on the XP 662 is it?

Thanks
Bob Beatty