Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Jr 9303 pcm9x11 crow brake switch position question

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 12:47 PM
rodders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr 9303 pcm9x11 crow brake switch position question

Hello all
I'm programming my first real glider.
As my helicopters have the normal mode at the top and stunt 1 and 2 in the lower positions I want my glider flight modes to follow this with launch/landing to be in the switch up position.

By default the landing/ launch mode reverts to the 3 position being in the down position. It also puts the speed mode at the top.

I'm trying to get the landing/ launch to be in the switch up position and the speed to be in the down position.

Is there an easy way to reverse these.

Regards
Rodders
Old 03-14-2012, 04:36 PM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Jr 9303 pcm9x11 crow brake switch position question

The PCM9XII and the 9303 programming are not exactly the same. The manual I have for the PCM9XII doesn’t go that deep in the details of programming the GLID flight modes. On the 9303 if you activate the LAUNCH flight mode switch with the SPEED inhibited, you will then get the option of reversing the launch switch.

I am aware that the two transmitters prioritize the flight mode switches differently. So this may not work on yours. On the 9303 there is no special significance to the flight mode names until you start using them for select switches. They are just empty labels. If all else fails, you might just switch the names in your mind.

Allan

Old 03-16-2012, 11:50 AM
rodders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jr 9303 pcm9x11 crow brake switch position question

Allan
Thanks for the reply. To save getting everything mixed up I've only gone for 3 flight modes and put them on the flap switch.
I did try going with more and mentally trying to rename them but it just wasn't working for me.

Now have launch/cruise/speed on the left 3 position switch and have left the right hand switch redundant. This will save me getting mixed up with my helis/plane which have rates/stunt modes on the right hand switch.

It's a pity you can't change the names of the flight modes.

Many thanks
Rodders