Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

AR9000 blinking light

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 09:06 AM
kenh3497

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AR9000 blinking light

I have an AR9000 receiver that has one blinking light on it. After turning it on the satellite receiver light is on and the light near one end of the AR9000 is on. The light near one of the satellite receiver ports is blinking. Does anybody have a clue as to why? I've not done a range test but everything seems to work normally.

Thanks!

Ken
Old 04-20-2012, 09:38 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: AR9000 blinking light

ORIGINAL: kenh3497

I have an AR9000 receiver that has one blinking light on it. After turning it on the satellite receiver light is on and the light near one end of the AR9000 is on. The light near one of the satellite receiver ports is blinking. Does anybody have a clue as to why? I've not done a range test but everything seems to work normally.

Thanks!

Ken
I have several AR9000 Rx's. One time, I made a change to an aircraft, at a private airport where I fly sometimes. I had to Bind again. I was next to a large metal aircraft hangar. Every time I tried to Bind, one light in the Main Rx would stay Blinking. I called Horizon and they said it was because of the metal hangar. I moved out into the field and I was able to Bind without issue.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:45 AM
kenh3497

ORIGINAL: BuschBarber

ORIGINAL: kenh3497

Thanks!

Ken
I have several AR9000 Rx's. One time, I made a change to an aircraft, at a private airport where I fly sometimes. I had to Bind again. I was next to a large metal aircraft hangar. Every time I tried to Bind, one light in the Main Rx would stay Blinking. I called Horizon and they said it was because of the metal hangar. I moved out into the field and I was able to Bind without issue.

OK, I'll give that a try. I was in my basement surrounded by concrete and wood and that receiver has been bound without issues until now. Thanks!! Oh for the days of turning everything on and it just "works" with out issue. (72 Mgh equipment).

Ken
Old 04-23-2012, 06:59 PM
kenh3497

Well, the AR9000 fixed it's self. Maybe I had the TX to close and it swamped the RX?????? In any case I was going to rebind tonight and do a little other setup and low and behold no blinking lights. I didn't do anything except turn it on. The TX was about 3 feet away this time.

Ken