Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

DX 8 Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 02:03 AM
p300pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX 8 Question

I programmed my DX 8 for my E-powered sailplane with 2 ailerons in the wing set-up. After having flown a couple of times, I foud i needed airbrakes for landing, meaning I wanted to raise both ailerons to the max. deflection, triggered bij flight mode switch. But I could not get back in the wing set-up . I had to erase this model, make a new model this time with flaperons and do the whole programming again. My question - once a model is stored is there a way to get back into the wing set-up eg. tail set-up ?

Thanks for any answers

Cees Smit
Emmerich am Rhein
Germany

Old 07-05-2012, 11:14 AM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
Default RE: DX 8 Question

Cees,

Start with the transmitter off.

Hold down the roller and turn the power on. Keep holding the roller down until the System menu appears, then release it. (It takes a couple seconds).

Scroll down to Wing Type and click. Change the wing & tail types as desired. Press the BACK button twice to exit to normal operating mode.

Andy