Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

236 receiver mystery continues

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 09:09 AM
pacoflyer
My Feedback: (23)

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 236 receiver mystery continues

Danny,
Thanks again for your response to my receiver problem. Everyone that I have spoken with pretty much agrees with you. The mystery continues though. When the male plug from the first switch is plugged into the battery port on the rec everything works fine. The 8411 buzzes a little but they all do. When I plug in the male plug from the second switch into any open port on the 236 the buzzing is still there but the servo won't move. In other words, the servo still is getting power after the the second plug is plugged in but the signal is not getting through. The same thing is happening with both of the brand new 236 receivers. I doubt that I have two new out of the box bad receivers. Any further advice would really be appreciated as I just want to go flying.

Best Regards,
paul
Old 09-16-2003, 12:29 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 236 receiver mystery continues

I'll do some testing on this and let you know what I find.
Old 09-22-2003, 01:02 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 236 receiver mystery continues

I've now tested the 236 receiver with up to 4 batteries plugged into the receiver, with 3 servos, and everything works normally. I have not been able to get it to stop working. Can you use only the pack that is plugged into the aux channel (the other pack turned off or unplugged) and have everything work? I suspect that the battery that you are plugging in to the aux channel has a problem or the switch/wiring has a problem.