Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 9303 Programming Help Please ....

Old 02-18-2013, 07:36 PM
ravikoth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 9303 Programming Help Please ....

Hello,

I have a JR 9303, need programming Help with the following Config please
Using a 9 CH 9200 Powersafe Recvr.

1) Elevator - 2 independent Channels
2) Ailerons - Tied together with a Y connector (hence 1 Channel)
3) Flaps - 2 Separate Channels ( Need to be independently Adjustable (Sub Trim) & Should be able to use Flap Throw adjustment)
4) Rudder & Nose steering 1 channel (Tied with a Y )
5) Throttle - 1 channel
6) Brakes - 1 channel
7) Retracts - 1 channel

Thanks In Advance.
Regards
Ravi.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:05 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JR 9303 Programming Help Please ....

ORIGINAL: ravikoth

Hello,

I have a JR 9303, need programming Help with the following Config please
Using a 9 CH 9200 Powersafe Recvr.

1) Elevator - 2 independent Channels
2) Ailerons - Tied together with a Y connector (hence 1 Channel)
3) Flaps - 2 Separate Channels ( Need to be independently Adjustable (Sub Trim) & Should be able to use Flap Throw adjustment)
4) Rudder & Nose steering 1 channel (Tied with a Y )
5) Throttle - 1 channel
6) Brakes - 1 channel
7) Retracts - 1 channel

Thanks In Advance.
Regards
Ravi.
First of all, you have 9 channels. I have a Hangar 9 P47-150. I also use a 9 channel Rx. I have Dual Ailerons, Dual Elevators, Dual Flaps, Dual Retract servos, Rudder, Fiberoptic Kill Switch, and Throttle. That would require 11 channels. I use a separate channel for each Aileron half, a separate channel for each Retract servo (so I can Retract one gear before the other, in a scale manner). I use a JR Matchbox for the two Flaps, and a JR Matchbox for the two Elevator halves. I use a separate channel for the Rudder, Kill, and Throttle.

I used Y harnesses for many years but switched to Matchboxes because you can connect up to 4 servos to one channel and match Neutral, End Points, and Revers a servo when necessary. Y harnesses are just trouble waiting to happen, especially if you buy a Reversing Y. Many Reversing Y's will have the Reversed side drift off Neutral and require constant readjustment.

The Matchbox is the perfect solution when you want to mix Nosewheel or Tailwheel with Rudder although I prefer a separate channel, mixed with Rudder, so I can tweak the Neutral on the Nosewheel or Tailwheel when it is out of trim.

Connect your Aileron servos to separate channels and put your Rudder and Nosewheel on a separate channel.

You use the Mate Function, in Wing Type, to do the channel mixing. Go into Device Select if you have to Inhibit a channel so it can be Mated, or to Inhibit a switch that was assigned to one of the Mated channels, by default.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:50 PM
codimasta
My Feedback: (89)

Go to Device Select...AUX#2INH, AUX#3INH, AUX#4ACT (Shadow Aux#4..press roller...select..BUTN)
Then Go to: Wing Type..Shadow ELEV (Mate) should be INH..Press the roller and SELECT ..Aux#2..
Shadow FLAP (Mate) should be INH..Press the roller and SELECT ..Aux#3..
Now go to the monitor screen you should have: Throttle...Aileron..RElevator..Rudder..Gear..RFlap ..LElevator..LFlap..Aux#4(Note when you press the button..
you have a transistion..BRAKE ON...BRAKE OFF.

Hope this helps you..Throttle , Aileron, Rudder, Gear are single connections..with Y harness..
AUX#2, AUX#3, and AUX#4 can be individually adjusted..ie..Reverse..Sub Trim..Travel adjustment...Elevator Trim will affect both halves..

Codimasta
AMA 11269
Old 02-19-2013, 10:12 PM
ravikoth

Thanks so much , that really helped.
cheers
Ravi.