Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Spektrum Telemetry Extension

Old 04-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Charles Thomas
My Feedback: (43)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum Telemetry Extension

How many extensions can you put together to hook up to the temp sensor? I need 48" to get up to the temp sensor, but not sure if I can hook 2 24" extensions together and have it work properly.

Thanks.

Charles

Old 04-20-2013, 07:52 PM
Len Todd

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum Telemetry Extension

Multiple extentions work just fine. I have a 24" and 12" on mine. Just need to make sure you attach the harness to the plane's frame close to the coupling. But, even if it loses its connection telemetry is not that critical.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:49 AM
lisacs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum Telemetry Extension

Dear sir or madam,

Dong Guan T.S.Fung Electronics Co.LTD. is located in Dong guan city, Guang Dong province <place><country-region>China</country-region></place>. We are specialized in manufacture of variousRC connectors and wires. Our products are designed to meet the demands of electrical and electronic connectors industrials. All our products are UL approved and Rohs compliant.

Quality, custom engineered products and superior customer service are the goals of the T.S.Fung team.  We know our fine reputation is continually being earned.

Our success is measured in the reduction of our customer's downtime and their lower overall maintenance costs by using T.S.Fung 's products and services.

Be assure that our products are excellent in quality and reasonable in price.

Please contact me if you have interest.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Best regards!

Lisa Zhang