Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Does Aerofly professional (not deluxe) work with windows 7

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 02:11 PM
handeman71
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does Aerofly professional (not deluxe) work with windows 7

Does anyone know if aerofly professional (not deluxe) will work with windows 7. Had an old computer with XP that I was giving to a girlfriends son to practice RC on it. Doesn't want to open after install. Is there a patch or something?
Old 09-10-2013, 06:58 PM
apereira

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes it does, or at least on mine, I have both AFPD and Aerofly 5.7, both run equally well, besides, now that I remember, my Aerofly 5 is an upgrade from AFPD, so I had to have AFPD running before doing the upgrade, which installed as a separate application, but both run.

Regards

Alejandro P.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:37 AM
handeman71

If you have aerofly deluxe or any upgrades to that, yours is a newer version. Mine does not say deluxe. That leads me to believe it is a previous version to the deluxe. I don't think windows 7 was even in the picture when it came out. I am wondering if maybe there is a patch for it or something. I remember it used to have one for XP.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:00 AM
apereira

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

my SIm was always deluxe, and Windows 7 did not existed either, but if it works on XP it should work on 7, 7 has better emulators, I will suggest at this time to go to the Simulator forum here in RCU and ask Rajul who is the rep for Aerofly

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/ikar...ro-deluxe-337/
Old 09-11-2013, 06:07 AM
handeman71

Awsome, thanks. Now I may be making some headway! Other than surfing classifieds, I do know much about rc universe.