Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Need Serious help with telemetry (Robosoft)

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 05:43 PM
Malydilnar
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Serious help with telemetry (Robosoft)

Hey Rc Universe, I'm writing an International Baccalaureate Essay on Aircraft performance and am having trouble working with telemetry.

I'm trying to attain altitude and true airspeed measurements through my dx 10t and spektrum telemetry but I can't transfer my data to Robosoft (I have the paid version as well). When I'm recording a flight I see all of the real time telemetry working on my radio, and that the radio is recording data to my SD card (which is clean with no other data on it), but when I open the file on Robosoft, I get nothing. I get no altitude or true airspeed measurements and when I go to all flight data, all I see are random scattered voltage numbers. The file name shows the correct time of the flight (how long it took), meaning that the radio must have been recording data. Also, when i transfer the file into STI nothing shows up either.

Please can someone help me? my rough draft is due at the end of September so I am in a time crunch. Thanks
Old 09-21-2013, 11:56 AM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Why not post the TLM file here so we can look at it with you?

Andy