Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros > Radio Manufacturer Direct Support > JR Radio & Spektrum Radios
Reload this Page >

Spektrum DX 7 dual elevator servos, dual aileron servos, dual flap servos programmig.

Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Spektrum DX 7 dual elevator servos, dual aileron servos, dual flap servos programmig.

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 01:12 PM
dickbeep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum DX 7 dual elevator servos, dual aileron servos, dual flap servos programmig.

I have programmed many planes with a Spektrum DX 7 and 7 channel receiver for dual elevator servos and dual aileron servos. Now I have a plane with flaps and need to program dual elevator servos, dual aileron servos and dual flap servos. Can anyone tell me the correct way to program the transmitted and make the receiver connections?
Old 11-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Aerocal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Umm if it has a rudder and motor/engine your going to run out of channels to have them all be independent and on their own channel. At least one of the surfaces will need to be on a Y and into one channel. For the ones that you want on dedicated channels you will do a PMix from Master to Slave at 100-100 rate and then plug the second servo/surface into the Slave channel. You will then be able to do reverse,subtrim,endpoint etc for each individual servo.