Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 28X - Where is it?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 07:04 PM
SGibson
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR 28X - Where is it?

The 28X was introduced back in January and was supposed to have been available in the Spring of this year. I wonder what is causing the delay? Horizon lists it as a pre-order only.
Old 11-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

There's always a delay on when something becomes available after it's announced and unfortunately, JR is probably among the worst for this little tactic. At least when Spektrum or Futaba tell you something is coming, it's usually a lot closer to the time frame touted at the announcement.

And I own all three brands so I'm not just trying to pick on somebody, but I did change brands because of JR's lack of interest in producing a newer radio to replace my 12X which I still really like, but the things it can do compared to those other two brand's new radios well, the 12X is just not in the ballpark.

You could always slide over to the JR Americas website and ask them as they are the new JR importer/distributor for the USA. I suspect that any 28X pre-orders at Horizon will eventually be filled by JR Americas.
Old 11-27-2014, 04:17 PM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

They're just marketing right now. Eventually they'll handle sales and service.

Andy