Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

DSX12 access code to gain entry to the service menu

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 02:49 AM
Angus Balfour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DSX12 access code to gain entry to the service menu

Hi,

I recently purchased a second hand DSX12 which is on mode 2. As I fly mode 1 I sent it to a service engineer to have the mode changed. Unfortunately he does not have the access code to get into the service menu to calibrate the sticks. MacGregor in the UK are unwilling to service the tx as supposedly it is non CE marked (unknown to me at the time of purchase) and they are also unwilling to send the service engineer the access code so he can work on the tx. So, does anyone know where I can get the access code from? I have contacted the retailer that the tx was originally purchased from for guidance but I have not heard back yet.

Thanks,

Angus
Old 02-01-2015, 12:05 PM
slarty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Angus,

Regrettably any JR service engineer would not be able to give you the info needed. We all have to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement and would be in serous trouble if this info was given out.