Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

What is going on with the 28X ? Report your glitch's here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 02:51 AM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default What is going on with the 28X ? Report your glitch's here.

i want to start out by saying i'm a loyal ,die hard JR fan. This post is to find software problems not to bash JR or the DMSS system.
I bought a 28X back in may and have been using it and getting used to it and have no serious glitch's in the Android based software . However ,for the second time i have heard of guys losing planes because the radio went stupid meaning the Android software just went weird . It has been reported that after the planes went down , they looked at the screen only to see strange stuff going on. I started this thread to see if there's more going on than we know.
The only glitch " I THINK" happened to me was some settings changed by themselves but in all honesty , i may have done something to cause it as it was back when i was getting used to the programming but i don't THINK i did. let's hear from you 28X guys please before someone else has problems .WB_1
Old 03-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Paul Mc
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Warbird
I have had my 28x for 6 weeks now..what a radio ! So far I'm just using the basics but can see how flexible it is. I've been on an rc hiatus for a couple years so I'm very rusty with programming. I am putting a full blown jet type set up in a pattern plane so I can figure out what I'm doing wrong on a less expensive plane..challenging! Watched your xbus video with great interest..thanks for that! At this point I've had no problems that were not my own (learning curve). Keep up the posts very helpful...

Last edited by Paul Mc; 03-06-2016 at 10:38 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Paul Mc
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Warbird! Sorry my phone does that
Old 03-13-2016, 01:40 PM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Mc
Hey Warbird
I have had my 28x for 6 weeks now..what a radio ! So far I'm just using the basics but can see how flexible it is. I've been on an rc hiatus for a couple years so I'm very rusty with programming. I am putting a full blown jet type set up in a pattern plane so I can figure out what I'm doing wrong on a less expensive plane..challenging! Watched your xbus video with great interest..thanks for that! At this point I've had no problems that were not my own (learning curve). Keep up the posts very helpful...
cool paul glad you liked it. however i don't think i should have named the thread 28x glitch's. what i should have named was 28X information exchange.

Last edited by warbird_1; 03-13-2016 at 01:44 PM.