Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 2721 acting up

Old 07-11-2016, 01:59 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts
Default JR 2721 acting up

I have a set of 2721s installed as flaps, one is reversed, they have been working fine on this airplane for about two years and on two more airplanes for about 8 years, never abused, always adjusted right not stalling.

Recently I decided to move the flaps to a top switch to try something new so I could have easier access to the flaps, since then every time I flip the flaps switch to flaps down the servos move just fine but they bounce at the end and one of my elevator servos also bounce ( two elevator servos in two ports in the receiver )

I returned everything the way it was but no change, trouble shutting shows that the receiver is good, all the servos are good, switching cables makes no difference but if I used another servo like the aileron as flap or a servo from my servo box it works just fine without the interference of the other servos bouncing.

The troubleshooting shows that when both 2721s are used I get the interference but not when used independently or with a different servo.

I like to understand why these servos are acting like that when used together but not alone.

I'm also installing new HS 645s to replace them, my system is Futaba 10CAP.

Thank you for any info on the problem.

Last edited by CARS II; 07-12-2016 at 03:26 AM.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:46 AM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts

The new install is doing just fine with the HS 645s