Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR XP8103 programming

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2022, 04:36 PM
Chief101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XP8103 programming

Is there anyone out there familiar with programming the JR XP8103 Transmitter? I know that they are pretty old tech, but I am too well invested in a couple of these radios and receivers (and too old myself to start anew. I replaced the old 72 Mhz transmitter modules with FrSky JR compatible RF modules and invested in many FrSky 8 channel receivers that have been working well for "low these many years". I have used the mixing functions for several different purposes and have recently come up with the need (or want) to DISABLE the aileron channel as SLAVE using the Aux 3 switch channel as the MASTER. I seem to get close, but when I return the master channel (Aux 3) switch to its start position, instead of the aileron servo remaining in its neutral position, it rotates to a new position. I have pulled my hair out for days messing with this and finally realize that I was repeating my process many times over and beginning to feel the definition of "crazy" by expecting a different result.

This is my "last ditch try" to accomplish this. Any help 'one way or another" will be much appreciated....even to say "Give it up"!

Chief101
Old 06-24-2023, 06:51 AM
mundo330
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xp8103

I had one but I do not remember enough about the radio to help, However!
Do you have the Manual? If not let me know, I can send you a PDF copy of it via e-mail.
Hope this helps
Doug S