Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR PC data transfer software for 12X

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 06:01 PM
planenutzz

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts
Default JR PC data transfer software for 12X

I have a JR 12X transmitter and have the old data transfer software that I used to have on an old PC and it ran fine. That PC is now dead and I have a new PC running Win 10.

I believe that there was an updated Win 7 / 8 usbio driver for the USB interface but having trouble locating it. I did find a file on RC groups but nothing was loaded when I tried to install. Destination driver folder was empty.

hope somebody can help. Trying to get my JR data transfer software working and yes have tried to install the file that was posted no driver is installed on my PC, the destination folder "driver" is empty.
I've checked using command prompt at the DOS level and the folder is empty.

Would love to get a copy of the latest USB driver is possible please.
cheers
P

Last edited by planenutzz; 07-16-2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:37 PM
planenutzz

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

ok I managed to get this to work. Not using the files loaded in the RC groups thread as they do not load a driver at all.

You do need the x64bit driver which I have on the JR CD, but as its not a windows 10 driver it does not have a Microsoft digital signature & hence you can not install it.

What you need to do is to is disable the Microsoft digital signature verification and put the PC into test mode. I'll leave you to google that, quite a few articles online and not that difficult to do if you know what you are doing.

Once you succeed with the above you can install the x64 drivers and the JR PC data transfer software works perfectly. Make sure you take the PC out of test mode and re-enable the verification of digital signatures.

I just saved all the model memories from the 12X to my PC and what's more you can configure the settings on your PC.

Happy happy joy joy

Last edited by planenutzz; 07-16-2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:43 PM
computermonkey
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello,
Was wondering if I could work out something with someone to upload the CD to my google drive.
Please PM.
Thank you,