Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Binding 9303 radio with 2.4 DM9 module .

Old 05-05-2019, 03:36 AM
Twinhydro
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Binding 9303 radio with 2.4 DM9 module .

Please bear with me with this deal as this is my first time in dealing with this situation . I have this JR 9303 transmitter with Spektrum DM 9 module and need to bind to a new Timber Turbo with Spektrum AR 636 receiver . as this is a converted transmitter with new module there are no procedures in the manual . Any help on this will be much appreciated . Thanks !

Last edited by Twinhydro; 05-05-2019 at 07:05 AM.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:45 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts

Power up the RX with the bind plug in, take a few steps from the model, power up the transmitter with the bind button pressed down and wait for the RX light to come on solid.

Remove the bind plug.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:50 AM
Twinhydro

Originally Posted by BarracudaHockey
Power up the RX with the bind plug in, take a few steps from the model, power up the transmitter with the bind button pressed down and wait for the RX light to come on solid.

Remove the bind plug.
Thank you very much . I was about to say it didn't have a bind button but then saw the bump on the module and it is the bind button I'm assuming . I bought this used from forum member Papa Jeff and never got any instructions . also this Timber Turbo I'm setting up is my first dsm model , still flying on 72 ! . I will now charge the battery and try it . Do you have to bind everytime you fly or is it once and done ? Thanks .
Old 05-05-2019, 01:17 PM
BarracudaHockey

Binding is done during initial setup.

Unless you leave the bind plug in and put the RX into bind mode by mistake you won't need to bind again.

Yes, there's a button on the module that you press to bind. Hold that button in while powering up the radio and continue until the RX light comes on solid
Old 05-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Twinhydro

Did that and all seems to be ok . I'll do the usual range check and onto the runway .....field lol . Thanks for the help .
Old 05-06-2019, 03:40 AM
BarracudaHockey

My pleasure, happy flying!