Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

10X Heli 4 Servo Set-up

Old 10-30-2003, 11:13 AM
wolfdad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10X Heli 4 Servo Set-up

Danny,
I am sure this one has been beaten to death, however I need to find the procedures for setting up a 4 servo swash plate. I have seen the procedures (single sheet) on setting the mixes and what channels control which servos, however I would like to find the entire procedure.
Thanks
Old 10-30-2003, 01:22 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 10X Heli 4 Servo Set-up

Here is a link to that guide: http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/shar...ing-4servo.pdf

I'm told that the in step 2, you will also need to increase the travel adjust of aux 2 to 150% as well.
Old 10-31-2003, 10:43 AM
wolfdad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Danny,
Thanks to you and the JR Product Support folks for the response, however this covers the basic settings only. This page also alludes to the fact that settings will be fine-tuned through the D/R (function 13) and pitch curve (function 68) settings during the final steps in the set-up procedure. This is the procedure I would appreciate finding, if possible. I am piece-mealing the process between the JR set-up and a Vario set-up technical document, however the Vario document is for use with a Futaba radio, with which I am not familiar. The Vario process indicates using the swash (function 65 on the 10X) to set servo direction, pitch and servo end points, however that is in conflict with the statements in the JR process. Any help would be much appreciated and thanks for the fast response.
Old 10-31-2003, 11:35 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We do not have any documents for that procedure. Basically it is a matter of adjusting the dual rates and adjusting the pitch curve for increasing or decreasing throw of the functions as needed. There isn't much more info that we could provide, as it is specific to the model heli from there.