Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 9X

Old 11-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Liv2Fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 9X

Danny,
I have heard some talk that a new JR 9X is out or is coming to market in the near future. Do you have any advanced information or have a source for that information.
THANX,
Jeff
Old 11-03-2003, 01:47 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR 9X

We will have a new 9 channel system coming out, however I do not have an estimated date of an official release of the system, or when it will be available. Stay tuned!
Old 11-06-2003, 10:19 PM
mlancast

The 9x is called the mx-22 in the UK and Europe. My guess is that Horizon wants to sell all the 10x units it can before selling the 9 channel because of it great new and added features that the 10x does not have. It comes down to $$$. You can read all about it at http://www.graupner.de/neuheiten_dow...08N03HK-ef.pdf . Lets see if Horizon has the guts to leave this post.
Old 11-07-2003, 10:40 AM
dsnyder

No, the MX-22 is not the same system as the 9X. The MX-22 as I understand it, looks very much like the 9X, but has similar programming to the MC-24. We will have a new 9 channel system, but right now, the programming is in development for a refined and improved version of the 9X.
Old 11-07-2003, 01:10 PM
mlancast

Ok, how about the 9x that is available in Hong Kong for a complete system on 72Mhz including servos for less that the price of the 10x transmitter only? It can be found at https://www.cyberheli.com/shop-produ...ProductID=1460

I seriously doubt you will add anything to the programming, since I have yet to see a software difference in any JR product from inside or outside the U.S. But, this 9x has the ability to change firmware via upload, so maybe you will change the software. Imagine, being able to modify the firmware, with features that are either blocked or designed by people who can program new features into a system.

Ok, maybe I was wrong on the mx-22, although it is physically the same transmitter, and it has the same basic functions.

Mike[X(]
Old 11-07-2003, 02:14 PM
dsnyder

We are adding quite a bit to the programming of the 9 channel system. Most of the planned additions are for sailplane and heli programming. There are not many planned changes that I know of for the aircraft programming. But I don't have any specifics that I can share at this time.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:01 AM
Mac_Man_UK

The 9X is NOT the same as the MX22. Here in the UK the 9X is sold as the 9X. The software for the MX22 is written by the Germans for their market but uses the 9X body. Not really suprising as JR manufacture for Graupner.

Currently the 9X is based on the 3810 ( 8103 ) and as such is only one step forward fron this transmitter. My interpretation of the US version is that it will have more features and functionality, and because of this, will not be known as the 9X on the US market. Perhaps the 9XII ?
That will have to remain in the hands of Horizon's marketing people. However, in the long run, I believe that the new set will be one hell of a beast !!!!!

Old 11-09-2003, 03:03 PM
AJF--2
My Feedback: (119)

Hey Danny-- I sent you a PM-- Thanks-- AJF