Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

is the jitter problem with 8103 solved or get a 378 tx

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 01:53 PM
mlgreene

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is the jitter problem with 8103 solved or get a 378 tx

Danny,

I was looking into a new radio and was thinking about the 378. But I seen the xp8103 promo for $379. I did a little research and it seems that there is or was a problem when using the 811 servos, they jitter. Is this a problem that has been fixed, or should I get the 378 with the 537 servos and be not worry about the 811's. I will be using it mostly to fly airplanes but my get into heli's some. I didn't know if I should spend the extra money with the jitter problem with the xp8103 using the 811 servos. The 378 may work just fine for me. But the 8103 for $379 looks good too...

Thanks

Mike
Old 11-07-2003, 03:18 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: is the jitter problem with 8103 solved or get a 378 tx

It is not a problem with the radio system at all. The 811 has a little play in the output gear, and this can sometimes cause a bit of jittering depending on the airframe, set up, etc. They actually fly just fine. I have 811's throughout on my H9 Funtana and they jitter a bit on the ground, but there is no problem in the air.