Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR Quattro, servo went nuts yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 09:38 AM
dscott

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Quattro, servo went nuts yesterday

Just wondering if you can offer some assistance in troubleshooting my problem.
Went to the field yesterday and couldn't fly because when I powered up the radio, my aileron servo started moving back and forth on its own continuously. It would stop when I moved the stick, but would always make one full sweep back and forth after my input, then stop again.
The plane did suffer a crash about three flights ago, but didn't see this behavior until now. I couldn't reproduce the problem with any of the other servos and as a matter of fact, the behavior stopped while I was troubleshooting it.

I don't believe it was a radio hit, since it was doing it at the field and in my garage which are 15 miles apart.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Doug
Old 11-10-2003, 10:53 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR Quattro, servo went nuts yesterday

It could still be a hit, but it is difficult to say as there are many variables. It may be best to send your transmitter and/or receiver and servos in for a check up to see if anything is damaged.