Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

10x programming w/ dp four wing servo ultimate

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 01:22 PM
spliff
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10x programming w/ dp four wing servo ultimate

Danny, I am implementing a 10x and its reciever 9 or ten channel, into a dp ultimate. the elevator is pull-pull so I won't be using the dual evelator function. however, I will be using four servos, two for the bottom and two for the top. Without having to run a match box, how do you recommend I set this up. I want to also have flaperons/spoilerons so do I put two of the servos where you would normally put them, i.e., aileron and aux 3(its either 3 or 2, i don't remember now) and then the other two in other auxillarys with slave/master programming? Obviously there are variuos ways to set this up, what is the best for mostly 3d type flying with this setup. thanks in advance.
Old 11-25-2003, 02:45 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 10x programming w/ dp four wing servo ultimate

What I would recommend to do would be to set the wing type code 22 to quad flap, set all the channels to inhibit in code 17, then set up a mix, aileron to flap, set the rates at 100% with both directions aileron. Don't assign it to a switch, leave it on all the time. Then press page and turn the trim on, then press page again, and under where it says master, make it say include. From there, your ailerons will be on channels 2,5,6, and 7. I would used 2 and 6 on the right side, and 5 and 7 on the left side.
Old 04-06-2004, 04:52 PM
spliff
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Danny, your previous post instructions worked fine. I did the setup identical to your posting, now, how do I get flap/spoilerons to work with this setup? As you normally are, please be specific.
Old 04-07-2004, 03:18 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In order to be specific I'll need more information from you. That is how you want them set up. You can set them up such that you have flaps or spoilers with the flip of a switch, or mix elevator to flap such that when the mix is active you get flap movement with elevator, which is the most common for aerobatic pilots. The way it is set up may take 2 program mixes to achieve the desired results.